You can apply for financing for investment projects between 50,000 and 200,000 euros:
- aimed at creating new design elements;
- the introduction in the company of production process innovations;
- the creation and use of innovative fabrics;
- the introduction of digital innovations into the company
- inspired by the principles of the circular economy aimed at the recycling of used materials or the use of fabrics deriving from renewable sources;
Selfiemployment funds to open a new business if you are unemployed edg branding grant.
Selfiemployment finances the start-up of your business with zero-interest loans, at 100% of the investment costs you have incurred.
It is possible to request three different types of financing:
- microcredit, from 5,000 to 25,000 euros
- extended microcredit, from 25,001 to 35,000 euros
- small loans, from 35,001 to 50,000 euros
These are very advantageous subsidized loans because they are interest-free, without the need to show guarantees, repayable in 7 years with monthly installments starting twelve months after the loan is disbursed.
The measure – financed by the resources of the National Revolving Self-Employment Fund managed by Invitalia as part of the Youth Guarantee Program – is particularly suitable if you fall into the NEET categories (active women and long-term unemployed) and want to start a business from scratch.
Thanks to this incentive you can finance the following expenses:
- tools, equipment and machinery
- hardware and software
- masonry works (within the limit of 10% of the total investment costs allowed)
- management costs such as: rental of real estate and leasing fees; utilities; IT,communication and promotion services; insurance premiums; raw materials, consumables, semi-finished and finished products; wages and payrolls.